I’m finally sharing how I use Final Cut Pro to edit my videos and break down how I design video graphics for YouTube. A special thank you to Canva for sponsoring this video! Get started with Canva Pro for FREE for 45 days – https://partner.canva.com/c/2536485/647168/10068
○ Simple iMovie Editing Tips – https://youtu.be/KFaOFUKvA7U
○ How To Edit Videos For YouTube With iMovie – https://youtu.be/joz5TlXzFSk
○ Switching From iMovie to Final Cut – https://youtu.be/YwdQiy8k7pQ
○ Make Boring Videos Better – https://youtu.be/vkXLsLgIDU8
○ Make Your YouTube Videos More Interesting – https://youtu.be/-KFSemsAv8o
Editing YouTube videos and making your videos more interesting doesn’t have to be complicated! You can do some very basic editing on Final Cut Pro and take your video to the next level. So today I’m sharing how I edit my videos using Final Cut Pro including how I create a recording screen overlay, add a screen recording, typing on Google graphic, and even add the grain effect in Final Cut. Some video editing tips for beginners.
Create a plan to blow up your brand in 60 days or less! – https://tcbcourses.com/p/blow-it-up/
//SHOP MY PRODUCTS!
My Lightroom presets for Instagram – https://tcbcourses.com/p/presets
Lightroom presets for YouTube thumbnails – https://tcbcourses.com/p/thumbnails/
Content Calendar Template – https://tcbcourses.com/p/content-calendar
Blow It Up Blueprint – https://tcbcourses.com/p/blow-it-up/
The Blog Hustler (ebook) – http://bit.ly/TBH-book
For all subscribers, please use this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For business inquires only, please use this email: email@example.com
PO Box 100639
Birmingham, AL 35210
//CAMERA GEAR USED:
○ My camera – http://bit.ly/2TkSQJC
○ Vlogging lens – https://bit.ly/3aQhXJE
○ Microphone – http://bit.ly/32P3bRm
○ SD card – https://bit.ly/2FDpKAF
○ Vlogging tripod – https://bit.ly/2V0yPrm
○ Studio lights – http://bit.ly/38hcz0Z
//TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Where I find my music (Epidemic) – http://share.epidemicsound.com/thecontentbug
○ Keyword research tool for YouTube (TubeBuddy) – https://www.tubebuddy.com/thecontentbug
○ Email provider (ConvertKit) – https://convertkit.com?lmref=iFdOoA
○ Affiliate marketing network (ShareASale) – http://bit.ly/TCB-sas
And make sure you subscribe to my channel!
FTC DISCLAIMER: This video is sponsored by Canva.
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my channel so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!
Sharing YouTube tips to help you grow your YouTube channel faster than you thought possible!