How to vlog for beginners. Sharing tips to help you make better vlogs on YouTube and become a successful vlogger in 2020!
* Get started with Epidemic with a 1 month free trial – http://share.epidemicsound.com/thecontentbug
If you’re already a member of Epidemic, you can check out my B-roll Beats album here! – https://www.epidemicsound.com/albums/album/1763
ALSO! Did you know that I started a vlog channel with Alex?! Check it out here – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfXU4hyVnqZGs5yAFi5fy7w
CAMERA GEAR USED:
○ My camera – http://bit.ly/2TkSQJC
○ Microphone – http://bit.ly/32P3bRm
○ SD card – http://bit.ly/39m6Ok4
○ Vlogging Tripod – https://bit.ly/2V0yPrm
○ Studio lights – http://bit.ly/38hcz0Z
○ How To Make Boring Videos BETTER – https://youtu.be/vkXLsLgIDU8
○ How To Edit Videos For YouTube – https://youtu.be/joz5TlXzFSk
○ How To Create Binge-Worthy Content On YouTube – https://youtu.be/Qgkf01NSfpA
○ What I Did To Make My YouTube Videos Better – https://youtu.be/-KFSemsAv8o
○ How To Make Your Videos More Interesting – https://youtu.be/ZKoHgDVBXlU
Steal my strategies to blow up your brand in 60 days or less! – https://tcbcourses.com/p/blow-it-up/
So you want to be a successful vlogger on YouTube? Well today I’m sharing some of the best vlogging tips that I’ve learned over the years! I’m talking about finding the perfect vlogging camera, how to film a vlog, and how to make your vlogs more interesting. The biggest misconception when it comes to vlogging is that it’s easy. You just pick up your camera and film a day in the life. When in reality, there is a lot that you need to know if you want to make good vlogs.
SHOP MY PRODUCTS!
My Lightroom presets for Instagram – https://tcbcourses.com/p/presets
Lightroom presets for YouTube thumbnails – https://tcbcourses.com/p/thumbnails/
Content Calendar Template – https://tcbcourses.com/p/content-calendar
Blow It Up Blueprint – https://tcbcourses.com/p/blow-it-up/
The Blog Hustler (ebook) – http://bit.ly/TBH-book
Pinterest Workshop – https://tcbcourses.com/p/power-of-pins
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Where I find my music (Epidemic) – http://share.epidemicsound.com/thecontentbug
○ Keyword research tool for YouTube (TubeBuddy) – https://www.tubebuddy.com/thecontentbug
○ Email provider (ConvertKit) – http://mbsy.co/convertkit/28510165
○ Paid products platform (Teachable) – https://mbsy.co/teachable/28510165
○ Affiliate marketing network (ShareASale) – http://bit.ly/TCB-sas
And make sure you subscribe to my channel!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting TheContentBug.com so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!
FTC DISCLAIMER: A portion of this video is sponsored by Epidemic Sound.
Sharing YouTube tips to help you grow your YouTube channel faster than you thought possible!